With the growth plans, the capex plan of large corporate has been on the uptrend. Unless a strong process is put in place, the leakages can hurt the company in the long run. Vendor management has taken a shift with Vendors becoming Partners in our successful journey. Showing one-upmanship has moved to relationship based buying which is a shift from the conventional procurement methodology. MCAFCA helps companies to build strong processes and establish strong control procedures so that the procurement system becomes transparent and accountable. Through the relationship model, MCAFCA helps companies to negotiate with their partners and get much better terms realising significant savings. MCAFCA can also help in setting up STPI units / SEZ units and advise on the compliance issues arising out of such statutory obligations.
Our areas of expertise encompass:
- Procurement of hardware - Desktops, Laptops, Servers, Mobile Phones, Routers, Network equipment etc
- Procurement of Software - operating system, specialised software like ERP's etc, security products like virus protection and other licensing programs offered by leading software companies
- Negotiating large construction contracts, interior contracts, air conditioning equipment, UPS systems, electrical and plumbing contracts, design contracts and other contracts related to setting up a new facility
- Project Management, Project Supervision from a business stand point of view including design, layout planning and other aspects of the new facility
- Procurement of raw materials, fuel and other operational expenditure going upto printing and stationery
- Handling the procurement activities of any large / Greenfield projects involving procurement of equipment etc across the globe; Negotiate with suppliers worldwide including contract management.